IELTS Practice Tips
How can you prepare for IELTS?
It is a major question faced by all students who want to take the IELTS test and want to go abroad. Today on the website of gill sir, we shall discuss the issue in certain detail and take up the question seriously.
- The first step is to consider whether you want to do IELTS or not. This is always forgotten by people who go for it and it creates issues for them. Normally, students do not know if IELTS is mandatory for them or not, they simply go ahead because they have heard it form somewhere. If you are applying to a country where the first language is English, then it is compulsory to take the IELTS test.
- Second thing to consider, is that what kind of visa you require whether it is student visa or a PR application, in case of tourist visa and visitor visa, you do not need IELTS but you need it for a work permit.
- Now once you know if you need IELTS or not, you have to determine that whether you are going to prepare yourself or you will choose a coaching institute like gill sir to help you prepare for IELTS. If your English level is good then there is no need to select any institute to help you prepare for IELTS but if it is not so good then you have to select for IELTS Coaching Institute to help you prepare for the test.
- Now lets straight way jump to the important portions and how to prepare for them in the IELTS. All four modules of the IELTS are equally important. Whether you are preparing for listening, reading, writing or speaking, each one, has to be given equal importance.
- The reading section is the most difficult for you and you need to use the Cambridge, according to the expert team of gill sir. You can take the Cambridge series as the Bible of the IELTS preparation. You need to have an understanding that you should be able to read properly and understand the meaning of a given text before you attempt to answer any question of the reading passage.
- The listening section of the IELTS has four parts as compared to the three passages of the reading section of the IELTS. The four parts actually called the four sections of the listening consist of the listening carefully and answering questions about them. For this you need to understand the fact that you should understand the foreign accent and interpret it the speech and then alone can you answer the questions.
For more information on the IELTS preparation contact gill sir- Maninagar