(IELTS evaluates the greater part of your English abilities — perusing, … IELTS Maninagar. Set aside the opportunity to comprehend the IELTS test design.)
An #essay is a written composition where you express a specific idea and then support it with facts, statements, analysis and explanations. The basic format for an essay is known as the five paragraph essay – but an essay may have as many paragraphs as needed. A five paragraph essay contains five paragraphs.
How to write an #IELTS essay?
- Decide on your topic.
- Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.
- Write your thesis statement.
- Write the body. Write the main points. Write the subpoints. …
- Write the introduction.
- Write the conclusion.
- Add the finishing touches.
Types of Essays in IELTS Exam.
- Opinion #(Agree or Disagree)
- Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Problem and Solution.
- Discussion (Discuss both view)
- Two-part Question.
How can you get 7 #bands in IELTS essay writing?
- Writing tips.
- Before writing an essay, you must know its basic structure. …
- Do Task 2 first, because it is worth more marks and is easier.
- Don’t waste too much time on Task 1. …
- You must complete both tasks. …
- Again, practice writing. …
- Practice makes perfect.
IELTS Academic Writing Practice Tests. The Academic Writing test is 60 minutes long. There are two tasks. Candidates are required to write at least 150 words for Task 1 and at least 250 words for Task 2. Both responses should be written in a formal style.
best ielts class in maninagar – #GillSir